Trip to Pacitan (Paradise of the Beach in East Java) part 2

Here is I continue my trip to Pacitan, this is the second part, it is in Banyu Tibo Beach


Banyu Tibo beach. The name was taken from java language. Banyu means water and tibo means fall down. This beach was given name as Banyu Tibo because in the middle of the beach there’s a way for the water fall down and it looks like a small waterfall in the middle of the beach. You have to permit to the people there if you want to play with the water and the sand, I mean in the edge of the shore. If you came down to the beach you will walk by the ladder. When the water is high the sea shore wont allow visitor to go down. My friend and I play under the water such a small waterfall and when the wave came felt like we were attacked by two waters in front of us as the wave and the water above us from the waterfall.  It is a paradise, really.



Komentar

Postingan Populer