Trip to Pacitan (Paradise of the Beach in East Java) part 1



Hi here is I tell you about beach again. This part is located at Pacitan and still as part of East Java. There were three beaches I’ve visited. Of course I’ll tell them one by one cause all of them have their own characteristics. For the first names Klayar, Second Banyu Tibo, third buyutan. To get Pacitan especially at the beach takes around six hours. I went there by car with my friends and we were from Surabaya at 11pm then arrived in Klayar, the first beach that we reached at Pacitan around at 5am. One suggestion from me, it’s better if you start your trip at night then you’ll arrive in the morning that makes you do not meet with crowd people and you can enjoy the beach for sure. I did it. I went there in the middle of 2015 before I finished my final project (thesis). If I’m not mistaken it was on May.
First, it is Klayar beach. When I was near with the beach I could see the beach from the car and it was awesome cause at that time so long time I didn’t see a beach with the white sand at least two years. I screamed in the car that made all of my friends woke up and tried to find what happened. I asked to my friend who drove the car to make it faster because I couldn’t wait to see it. Fifteen minutes then we parked our car and not so many people there cause I thought it was early. We arrived at 5am. Then we walked to the beach and tried to enjoy the view and walked around played with the sand, cave, took a pic, selfie of course we didn’t forget for it. From the first we walked in the right side we saw like a big hill but it was not a hill I forget how to say it. Then in the middle is the sea if you looked at the left side you would see great rock. Sometimes it looked like a symbol the king of Egypt, I’m sure and if you are lucky you’ll see the water comes up in the middle space of that rock and it is very very beauty.
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer