Trip to Pacitan (Paradise of the Beach in East Java) part 3



The third, Buyutan beach. I don’t have reason and don’t know why is it called as that. Before we reached this beach, we passed a farm and there were plant such a flower but it was kind of vegetable the colour is green for the leaf and yellow for the flower I thought. After we parked the car then there’s a way to go to the beach we should go down and to get the beach was good. From the up side we could see all of the view of the beach and again I screamed cause I felt I was interested at that time. It was a good view I had ever seen. When we reached this beach it was still quit not so many people there, my friend and I was lucky again. We could enjoy this beach, running to catch the wave in front of us, went around to the beach and we felt tired then bought coconut and drank it then we fell asleep around an hour.

Komentar

Postingan Populer