Surabaya International Kite Festival



Hi, finally I write again after months. Here I’m going to tell a place still in Surabaya the awesome city that makes me passionately in love.

Last Saturday and Sunday I visited to Surabaya International Kite Festival at Long Beach Pakuwon City. This event was not the first event in Surabaya. It made you didn’t regret to come. For the first day I came,  it’s only 2D kite was flown. I came there at 3pm perhaps. I didn’t watch at that time. Took a selfie and asking someone to take a picture of me. In front of the area there were so many kites were sold. The kites had different character such a cartoon character, pokemon, naruto, angry bird, batman, etc. Then on the sky I can watched a big kite and I didn’t know what shape were those. On a blue sky with a bit sunny then there were many kites flied over there. It such in a story book. I walked and walked then I found a bigger elephant kite. I love it and it was so cute kites than the other. All of the sudden my friend was called by a man with bit stranger language but I familiar. The owner of elephant kite tried asking to my friend and he asked to take a picture with her then we were talking about elephant and kite. He is from Malaysia and his team then we walked to the tent a place for the kite’s team and we also talked to a woman who also has a kite. Luckily she gave us permit to borrow her kite. My friends and I tried to fly it away but it was so difficult because the wind didn’t blow so high. Sometimes it came and went. With our big effort and we run away to get a wind and made the kite flied. Finally we could fly it even didn’t stay longer in the air but we did. One by one we tried it. At the end of the time there’s surprise from the crew that he put the teddy bear on the string of the kite so high then he asked to the audience to come and gather because there were some lollypop down from the teddy bear and if you were lucky you could one that had a writing or sign from the crew after that you could get a gift.
The second day was on Sunday My friends and I came up again to see the 3D kite. My Godness it was much beautiful sky. There were more kites than at the first day. On this day the Mayor of Surabaya and the invitation of Preparation Committee 2016 came to see in the morning. The kites were from some country such Malaysia, and Hongkong. This day I watched a giant kite. It’s a very big whale and one was smaller while. It was so amazing. Here I think I can’t upload a lot of picture about the kite so it’s better for you to check on instagram @nuri_saraswati. See you on the next post.

Komentar

Postingan Populer