Pare, Kediri, East Java Indonesia



This weekend I spent my day went to Pare, it is still part of East Java. The famous thing here is there a small place in a region of Pare called as Kampung Inggris. It is a place for many people to learn English and some people there also speak in English. You can also meet with foreigner there because there are some institutions that use native speaker as the teacher. But now I wont tell about Kampung Inggris because I write about some places that I’ve visited this weekend. First I went to Simpang Lima Gumul, second I went to the grave one of the king in Kediri named “Sri Aji Joyo Boyo”.

Simpang Lima Gumul
              It’s a place that has a building seems like a building in French named Arc de triomphe, Indonesia has a building like in French huh. Lol. Many people always come in Pare or Kediri they will visit it cause it becomes one object has to visit. Then it is named as Simpang Lima cause around the building there are five intersections that faces to the building. It is cool, right?!



 




Komentar

Postingan Populer