Sunday Morning in Surabaya



Happy Sunday Peps!!!


Today I start my day by jogging for a while, I visit one of new bridge in Surabaya, it called as Surabaya bridge. The place is north of Surabaya and it is near with Kenjeran beach. Oh actually it is part of Kenjeran Beach. I’ve been there when it had schedule to be visited and it was at night. People always use it as place for doing sport like cycling, running and selfie as the additional activity lol. I saw something I’ve never seen before, I saw a lot of houses with many colors. I think this concept colored houses came from Brazil and I think it is popular in Brazil and South America. They like brightly colored houses. Many people visit here in the morning and at night. This place becomes a favorite place for society. Then for me, it is very close to my house, it is only fifteen minutes away. One thing as I know the most different thing is about the lamp if it’s in the morning you will not see the fountain with the lamp dances, but at night you will see it. I took a video for morning and night view. You can see and enjoy it :)
Have a great weekend :)

Colored houses

Surabaya Bridge at night

Komentar

Postingan Populer