STAYING A NIGHT AT GRAND WHIZZ TRAWAS


Hi everyone!!! Now I tell you about my experience of staying a night at Grand Whizz Trawas Hotel. This hotel is famous with the mountain view. Well, I can see and feel the pretty view from my room and also it will be very beautiful when I walk through the pool. I think it is really like in Bali. I don’t need to spend more money if just want to feel the same hotel such in Bali (It’s just my opinion, it’s been a long I don’t visit Bali anyway). So, I start from Surabaya with my motorbike to get the hotel. Two months before I booked the hotel first from the apps but it was fully booked when I tried to contact the hotel after that I reserved by phone and finally got 1 superior room. The hotel is really nice, good service, the food is really very good. There are some offers to the guest like free barbeque package and live music. The other facilities I tried from the hotel, I ride a horse with my friends. This is not free. So it is Rp 35.000 for each, but I can request the horse and ride together with my friends. FYI this hotel also has capsule room, for a backpacker (if you want to try it but alone and cheaper) next time if I have time to visit this hotel I will review about the capsule room. For more information about the hotel, you can visit the website https://www.grandwhiz.com/trawas but don’t forget to watch my video on youtube! Like, share and subscribe! Thank you ^^

Komentar

Postingan Populer