Surabaya North Quay



Hi Peps!! This weekend is long weekend here. Well I do not have planning to spend the time. I’ve just have an agenda for myself (it is secret).  Now I’m going telling you about Surabaya North Quay. I visited this place last week. Surabaya North Quay (SNQ) is one of the new places here. Actually it is not new because it used to be a harbor. The location is at Perak. People used to say as “Ujung”. Recently SNQ has been renovated and becoming a recommended place to be visited by society. SNQ (Perak) is easy to get from the city center, probably it only takes about 30 minutes. You don’t need to pay to entry this place. You must pay for parking your vehicle. From the front, it looks as an average harbor, actually to me it looks like an airport. When I went to the third floor I saw a lot of places that sell food. It means cuisine time lol. Then I went outside to enjoy the view from the sea. Luckily I found some ships anchored. I had a good view from the ships on the sea. Maybe it is because so long time I never see such as that view. There also some tables for people who want to enjoy their meals outside and they have a nice view of the ship on the sea. After going around this place, I looked for some food for lunch inside the room. I ordered “Lontong Balap”, it is one of legend food here. After finishing my lunch, I walked around this room and watched the view such a lot of things that represent about East Java, such as: Batik Madura, Mask, Jaranan, Shadow Puppet, Reog Dance, etc. I can’t describe it here. It takes time hehe. You’d better to watch the video.
Have a great long weekend :)


 

Komentar

Postingan Populer