Cuisine Story




Weekend again!! I love when the day move to Friday. It means weekend is coming. I didn’t write for last weekend because I went to somewhere on the earth lol. I will write it all on the nest post. Well, this time. I write about my cuisine on the weekend. I try these foods on last weekend after independent day of this wonderful country, my Indonesia on August 17th. Again I tell you that I felt so bored last week about my new study. It makes my brain a bit ridiculous because it always feels strained. The first I went to Zangrandi. Zangrandi is the oldest restaurant that serves ice cream. I think it has a legend ice cream ingredient because it was build when this country was colonized. This ingredient was brought by a Dutch and then the Dutch had to back to Netherland and closed the restaurant. Then there was a man (Indonesian) who bought the ingredients and opened it with those ingredients until now. The first place was built at Yos Sudarso street. It is near with city hall, you only walk for 2-5 minutes. If it is from Gubeng you can walk perhaps in 5 -10 minutes. Zangrandi has some outlets. One of them is at Dharmawangsa street and I was there to get an ice cream last weekend. This occasion I order Ice Cream Chocolate Lava. I forget about the exact name. Usually I order Banana Split as my favourit and Tutti Frutty (chocolate). I love the chocolate inside the lava cake. The taste made my feeling changed. From bored feeling became happy. Trust me the chocolate and ice cream, able to change a feeling.
Finish with the ice cream a friend of mine recommended a new famous food called as “martabak”. What makes this food different than the other? First this food has variant ingredient such beef, chicken, tuna, and mushroom. Then on the top poured with mozzarella that makes your eye focused on the food and the stomach produces a voice, sounds like hungry stomach. One thing you have to eat this food immediately don’t try to eat it at home because if this food has been cold the taste will be different. Oh I forget that I didn’t tell you about the name. It called as “Martabak Volcano” the place is at Jaksa Agung Suprapto Street or Jangung Suprapto Street in front of Toeng Market. Have a great weekend everyone. This weekend my afternoon full of cuisine day. I hope everyone love this city too. For the picture check on my instagram @nuri_saraswati. See you on the next post J
*I’m sorry if I write a wrong street’s name for Zangrandi. Everyone is welcome to comment and give suggestion

Komentar

Postingan Populer