Row row boat at Kalimas River



Weekend is coming!! It is the time to refresh your day, your mind, and your heart probably. Starting from this month I got one of the facilities as citizen of Surabaya. I follow Chinese class called as Mandarin Class. Well I can learn something new in my life, it is new language for me. Ok I wont tell you this for the detail. I just feel excited, but the story is begun here. Every Saturday afternoon I learn Mandarin and after the class has done, I go to every places I want to visit. It is still about Surabaya. Yeah this city means a lot for me. I don’t know what makes me always fall in love in every steps I walk surround this city. I spend my Saturday night at the one of parks named Prestasi Park. I think everyone (local) knows about this place. Before I went to this park, my friends and I walked to get food because we didn’t get lunch yet. We walked to Kayon street. I bet that you never felt difficult to find food. Most of the foods are the usual food in every city. Such as fried chicken, fried duck, noodle, friedrice and so on. I think only few people who want to walk to enjoy this city especially for local. My friends and I were so enjoy the time while we were walking to get a food. On the whole street there’s a lot of florist. So while you are walking you also get a view of coronet. Well, after get some food we continue to go to Prestasi Park. I’ve ever been in this place many times and now it becomes special because you can across the river by the boat and you will see the sparkling on the air and it bounces back to the river. Can you imagine? The lamps are so beautiful. The sound of the water always whispers in your ears then when the other boat is passing us you can see how beautiful it is. A boat decorate with full of lamp. It is so beautiful night being here. It wont take your money to try this boat.  The price for is only Rp 4000 for each. One boat is for 6 – 10 people. It is the gorgeous feeling because you can across the river in middle of the town. A good service and facility from the place are very important that’s made my friends and I feel pleasure. Happy weekend everyone. 

I'm so sorry guys I can't show the picture here. But you can visit to my Instagram @nuri_saraswati and you can see how's the beautiful night on the boat with so pretty lamp hanging on the air.

Komentar

Postingan Populer