SUROBOYO BUS



Hi everyone! It has been a long I didn’t write anything here and finally, I start again. Today I tried to use the new Bus in Surabaya called “Suroboyo Bus”. Actually, I wanted to review the bus which is the very very first time Surabaya has this kind of public transportation. This bus is one of the ways to answer some problems here for the traffic and plastic. Nowadays 75% of the user on the street dominated by private transportation and 25% is for public transportation. The major take this way to control the traffic for at least 50-50%. This bus is operated from 6am to 10pm. The facility is 13 CCTV outside of the bus there are 3 CCTV, automatic doors, separating seats there are 3 colours (orange for man, pink for woman, red for disabled people, pregnant woman, and a woman who has a baby), there are stop buttons everywhere so when people want to stop to the bus stop they can press the button, there are some signs on the window such as ‘’No woman abuse’’ ‘’No bring snack and drink’’ ‘’No smoking’’ ‘’disabled seats’’ ‘’driving no more than 50km speed’’, there is also a TV Screen for us to see the time and the last bus stop taking place, notification if the bus will close to the bus stop ( there are 3 languages: Bahasa Indonesia English and Javanese), a very wide window so it makes people see around the street while inside the bus.
The first route I used is from Gubernur Suryo to Siwalankerto. Before I stop the bus at Gubernur Suryo I parked my motorbike at WTC then walked. When I just reached Gubernur Suryo, there was the bus but the crew said sorry bcs it was full of people. So I better wait for the next bus. It was at 12.35pm and I was waiting for about 35 minutes then the next bus came but there was no more seat so I just stood. The street was not really full at the moment  and I arrived at Siwalankerto it was at 13.40pm. so it means only 30 minutes from the city centre to the south. I think 30 minutes is very worth it because whenever I use my motorbike from the north to the south it takes 40-50 minutes.
The second route was from Taman Pelangi to Panglima Sudirman. This is a long route bcs Panglima Sudirman is in the city centre which means I need to go around from the south to the north then to the city centre. In the second bus, I got a seat and it is a really comfortable seat. Along 60 minutes I was on the bus. It was really nice because it is a free bus. Well, the mayor launched the bus on April 7th 2018 and the free program for a month so next month starting to pay.
For everyone who wants to try this bus it is still free within this month and if you want to try it next month you can pay with the plastic. Such as Plastic bottle you can collect the bottle and give it to the waste bank located at Ngagel Tama Street, Joyoboyo or you just give to the crew of the bus. But if you want to pay you should use electronic money such as e-money and flazz card. 

These are the review about the bus from me:
1.       It is a nice bus
2.       Clean, smell good, and cool (hope people will always take care of these things)
3.       Friendly crew
4.       Wider window so we can see around the street
5.       The program is awesome (decreasing traffic and plastic waste)
6.       Hope everyone will take care of the bus just like this.
7.       There are some bus stop areas which do not have seats to wait
8.   I found some people who did not follow the rule (such as a woman sat on the man’s seat and  opposite, people brought their meal and ice tea)
9.   The was no notification such at the first bus when the bus wants to stop to the bus stop, so the crew speak it manually.
10.   There are some people bring plastic and give it to the crew then the crew is very welcome.
11.  Plastic waste return to get a sticker at Jalan Ngagel Tama (1 sticker = 3 bottles x 1500ml/ 5 bottles x 600ml/ 10glass x 250ml of mineral water)
12.   The passenger is also able to submit their plastic to the crew in the bus/ at the bus stop.
13.   Cleaning your waste plastic first before submitting it.
14.   Most people on the bus are Surabaya people who are curious about this bus. So they try it for around way.

Thank you for reading it, I hope you love it ^^

Komentar

Postingan Populer