Pare, Kediri, East Java, Indonesia (Grave of “Sri Aji Joyo Boyo)



Grave of “Sri Aji Joyo Boyo
             I was interested to go in this place because it could incresing my knowledge about empire in Indonesia especially in Java. This grave was the grave one of the King of Kediri. He called as the God of prosperity and will save the world. Actually the death of the king was unknown, but the last time on of his family saw him at this place. That’s way this place was settled as his grave. Beside that, I also tried to come around this place I walked at least one kilometre from the grave to get a place for the family of the king take a bath. In the front of that place there’s a gate it is almost high I guess, and we should pass that gate first. Then after I came in I saw big sculpture called as Ganesha if it is in Buddhism. The pattern such as an elephant that has very long nose. Then in front of that sculpture there were some cattle and there’s  water inside it. It is purposed to the visitor for their drink if gets thirsty. Then in the right side I saw a very big tree and there’s a fabric that cover the stem of the tree.

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer