Gili Labak




This is my trip at Gili Labak. It is a beach, most people call as the hidden paradise. It is located in the Madura island, Madura is the part of East Java. I am from Surabaya so I start my trip from Surabaya. I went to Gili Labak by travel and the price was quite cheap because my friend works as the travel agency. So I acrossed the bridge named “Suramadu Bridge” to entry this bridge you have to pay Rp. 30.000 for car and Rp. 3000 for motor bike. To get Suramadu Bridge from the city centre takes at least 30 minutes. Suramadu Bridge is the only bridge that east java has ever had. Recently I think some of the lamp has off and no one fix it and it makes the view not as beautiful as before but it is still safe because the function of the lamp is only for the good view at night. Well, back to the topic, I went from Surabaya at 11 pm. The route from Madura after crossed the bridge was for the first I passed Bangkalan then go ahead then turned right and go ahead again after that I passed Pamekasan, then Sumenep and the last Kalianget Harbour. Before that I got a rest at my friend’s house at 4 am, it is near with Kalianget then arrived on Kalianget Harbour at 5.15 am. Afterward I should prepare some preparation to across the sea by boat and for snorkelling at the beach. Before went to the boat I get buoy and 1 set goggle for snorkelling. Then I went to the boat that would bring me to across the sea to get the beach. The boat departed at 5.45 and it took 2 hours to get Gili Labak. 
2 hours has already passed, I saw a beauty beach with the very white sands and so blue water it seemed there were three colours from green, light blue, then blue. Ohh I couldn’t describe the colour. To get down from the boat I should get wet cause the boat couldn’t anchor really at the edge of the beach so I have to go down across the water at least 5 meters from the shore but it was not bad, and I like it. I walked to the rest place I thought, to sit down on and ordered something to eat. All of the menu here were only noodle and egg. I looked around the colour of this beach shined by the light white that was contrast with the blue, it is so beautiful. If it calls as hidden paradise, it is true! I went around this beach took some pictures then I snorkelled, it was good because this was my first time. One thing that I regretted, I couldn’t take a pict under the water. That’s way I can’t show you how’s the coral there. I only saw small coral on the white sands.


Komentar

Postingan Populer