Gili Labak (The Hidden Paradise)



This is my trip at Gili Labak. It is a beach, most people call as the hidden paradise. It is located in the Madura island, Madura is the part of East Java Province. I am from Surabaya so I start my trip from Surabaya. I go to Gili Labak by travel and the price is quite cheap because my friend works as the travel agency. So I across the bridge named “Suramadu Bridge” to entry this bridge you have to pay Rp. 30.000 for car and Rp. 3000 for motor bike. To get Suramadu Bridge from the city centre takes at least 30 minutes. Suramadu Bridge is the only bridge that east java has ever had. Recently I think some of the lamp has off and no one fix it and it makes the view not as beautiful as before but it is still safe because the function of the lamp is only for the good view at night. Well, back to the topic, I go from Surabaya at 11 pm. The route from Madura after across the bridge is for the first I pass Bangkalan then go ahead then turn right and go ahead again after that I pass Pamekasan, then Sumenep and the last Kalianget Harbour. Before that I get a rest at my friend’s house at 4 am, it is near with Kalianget. Finally arrive on Kalianget Harbour at 5.15 am. Afterward I should prepare some preparation to across the sea by boat and for snorkelling at the beach. Before go to the boat I get buoy and 1 set goggle for snorkelling. Then I go to the boat that will bring me to across the sea to get the beach. The boat departs at 5.45 and it takes 2 hours to get Gili Labak.

2 hours has already passed, I get a beauty beach with the very white sands and so blue water it seems lake there are three colours from green, light blue, then blue. Ohh I can’t describe the colour. To get down from the boat I should get wet cause the boat anchors not really at the edge of the beach so I have to go down across the water at least 5 meters from the shore but it is not bad, and I like it. 




 

 That's one of the pict on Gili Labak, you can see 3 colours of the sea.
Wait I'll continue this post. :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer